SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY
Click on the below button to Apply
Last Date of Entry Submission
NOV 25 2023
- All entries have to be submitted online only.
- Please read the rules and regulations carefully. Non compliance of any of these will lead to cancellation of the entry.
- The last date for submitting entries is 25th November 2023.
- Only bonafide self designed projects by architects shall be sent as entry for the award.
- For a design project to be eligible for consideration by the vanitha veedu architecture award jury, the architect must be a resident in Kerala or Malayalee architect anywhere outside the state.
- The submitting project can be from anywhere across the globe.
- Projects for vanitha veedu architecture awards 2023 must have been completed between 1st January 2020 and 30th September 2023.
- An architect or architect firm can submit maximum two entries per category.
- An architect or architect firm can submit a particular project for maximum two categories only.
- For the young architect award an architect must submit his\her three projects.
- Separate set of entry form and mandatory enclosures shall be submitted for each project.
- Architects below 35 years can apply for young architect award.
- Vanitha veedu magazine has the complete rights to change the structure, categories and schedule of the award.
- Short-listed projects and winning projects will be selected by a jury comprised of eminent archi tects.
- The decision of the Jury, Vanitha Veedu magazine and/or its representatives, employees, directors, officers or agents with respect to the awards, any matter related thereto including the choice of questions or the manner of choosing of winners will be final.
- The entry material sent to Vanitha Veedu for the awards will be retained as property of Vanitha Veedu. Vanitha Veedu shall be free to publish the entries in its print and digital publications or dis play the same in exhibitions organised by Vanitha Veedu. No claims for compensation shall enter tained by Vanitha Veddu on any contact.
- Winning projects will be published in Veedu magazine and digital platforms of Veedu magazine. In no event, shall Vanitha Veedu magazine be liable for any claim made by any participant for any reason.
- The Award Committee will not entertain any communication in this regard from any participant.
- The Award Committee will not be liable for any claims / disputes made by the Participants, in rela tion to the Award. They will not be accountable / liable for any disruptions / stoppages / interrup tions or cancellation of the Awards. The Award Management and its contractors cannot be held re sponsible for matters out of its control and for force major reasons.
- By submitting a project, the entrant agrees that the information contained in the submission is cor rect, complete and to abide rules and regulations of the award programme.
- All the rules/terms/conditions mentioned herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. All disputes relating to or arising out of the Awards shall be sub ject to the laws of India, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Kottayam alone to hear, try and decide such issues in dispute.
- Fully filled entry form is to be uploaded. Incomplete entry forms will not be accepted.
- Last date for uploading all the documents onto the website is 25th November 2023, 10.00 PM.
- The participants are requested to upload the following documents - A maximum of three jpeg/pdf format project document sheets set to landscape oriented A2 size are to be uploaded ( minimum size of one sheet to be uploaded should be 5 MB and maximum size should be 10 MB), explaining the design with relevant drawings, sketches and photographs. Presentation can be in B&W or colour. Please ensure that all the drawings are legible and are not su perimposed over other images. Please ensure the undermentioned pattern is followed. On the top left hand side position of the project document sheet Project Title, and bottom left hand side Sheet Number ( for eg. page 1 of 3) shall be mentioned. On the top right hand side award category, and bottom architects/firms name shall be entered. Please refer the sample sheet given here for convenience.
- A project concept note in a single A4 sheet (Format : jpeg or pdf, Font to be used : Arial, Font Size: 12 pts, Colour of the Font: Black) is to be uploaded, giving the relevant project details (Name of the project, Location, Completion Date, Area of Building Plot Size), explaining the concept, context, con straints, innovations, interesting construction technologies etc.
- A profile photo of the applicant in jpeg or pdf format. In case of an entry submitted by partnership firm of architects the team leaders photo or a single team profile photo can be uploaded. Size of the image should be minimum 2 MB and maximum 5 MB.
- The applicant can send the link of the video file. The format should be mp4 or mov. Maximum du ration should be three minutes. Applicant can send you tube, google drive or we transfer links.
- The participant should upload an approval letter from the client mentioning that he/she has no ob jection in sending the project for Veedu Architecture Awards or a self attested declaration stating that the project is an original work done by the applicant and it conforms to relevant building bylaws and development conditions applicable at the time and place in case and further that no action is pending against the said project in any statutory authority concerned with the project.
- Entrant will receive an acknowledgement when an entry has been successfully uploaded.